WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND AN INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER ACCOUNT TO PARTICIPATE. ELIGIBILITY: SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION OF THEIR RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER) AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. By participating in the promotion, you are providing your information to Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., not to Instagram or Twitter.
1. Sponsors: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., 4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 154, Burbank, CA 91522 (“Sponsor”).
2. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001 (“Administrator”).
3. Eligibility: “The #SingleLifeSweepstakes Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is
open only to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry. Employees or independent contractors of Sponsor, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., Administrator, Flower Films, Roth Films, Rickard Pictures, Bliss Direct, Inc., Cosabella, Shoedazzle.com,Inc., any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, persons involved in the creation, development or production (including cast and crew) of How to be Single (the “Film”), and/or each of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (“Promotion Entities”), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win the prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. Sweepstakes Schedule: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 31, 2015 and ends 11:59 p.m. PT on February 15, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. Three (3) separate and distinct Sweepstakes Entry Periods (also referred to as “Sweepstakes Periods”) comprise the Promotion Period.
Sweepstakes Entry Periods
Sweepstakes Entry Periods
Begin Date & Time
End Date & Time
10:00 am PT on 12/31/15
11:59 pm PT on 1/15/16
12:00 am PT on 1/16/16
11:59 pm PT on 1/31/16
12:00 am PT on 2/1/16
11:59 pm PT on 2/15/16
5. Sweepstakes Entry:
ENTRY VIA INSTAGRAM
During the Promotion Period, post a photo on Instagram celebrating your “Single Life” containing the hashtags #SingleLifeSweepstakes, #SingleLife, #HowToBeSingle and @WBPictures. You may include a comment with your photo, but this is not required. (Nor will the inclusion of a comment in any way enhance your odds of winning a prize.) If you do add a comment, all use of the word “photo” (as used in conjunction with entries made via Instagram as per this section) includes the accompanying comment as well.
BY SUBMITTING A PHOTO ALONG WITH THE HASHTAGS #SINGLELIFESWEEPSTAKES, #SINGLELIFE, #HOWTOBESINGLE AND @WBPICTURES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT A PHOTO WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Your photo along with the hashtags #SingleLifeSweepstakes, #SingleLife, #HowToBeSingle and @WBPictures will constitute your entry into this Sweepstakes (“Entry”).
Partial or incomplete/piecemeal submissions (e.g., posting your photo and @WBPictures without the hashtags #SingleLifeSweepstakes, #SingleLife, #HowToBeSingle; posting your photo and the hashtags #SingleLifeSweepstakes, #SingleLife, #HowToBeSingle without @WBPictures) will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ENTRY VIA TWITTER
During the Promotion Period, send a tweet with a photo celebrating your “Single Life” containing the hashtags #SingleLifeSweepstakes, #SingleLife, #HowToBeSingle and @WBPictures. All use of the word “photo” (as used in conjunction with entries made via Twitter as per this section) includes the accompanying comment (tweet) as well.
BY SUBMITTING A TWEET WITH A PHOTO ALONG WITH THE HASHTAGS #SINGLELIFESWEEPSTAKES, #SINGLELIFE, #HOWTOBESINGLE AND @WBPICTURES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT A TWEET WITH A PHOTO WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Your tweet with a photo along with the hashtags #SingleLifeSweepstakes, #SingleLife, #HowToBeSingle and @WBPictures will constitute your entry into this Sweepstakes (“Entry”).
Partial or incomplete/piecemeal submissions (e.g., tweeting your photo and @WBPictures without the hashtags #SingleLifeSweepstakes, #SingleLife, #HowToBeSingle; tweeting your photo and the hashtags #SingleLifeSweepstakes, #SingleLife, #HowToBeSingle without @WBPictures) will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Photo must be the original work of the entrant (DO NOT COPY OTHERS’ WORKS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART. YOU MUST OTHERWISE COMPLY WITH THE CONTENT GUIDELINES BELOW AND OTHER TERMS HEREIN). If other person(s) appear in photo, (a) entrant must have each person(s) written consent to use and publish his/her image as contemplated in the Sweepstakes prior to submitting the photo (and, if such person(s) are minors – under the age or majority in jurisdiction of residence, generally under age 18 – the written consent of their parent or legal guardian). Do NOT include personal information (e.g., your name, e-mail address or phone numbers) in the photo itself; if photo contains personal information, it is your sole responsibility to remove all such personal information from the photo before uploading the photo from your Instagram or Twitter account for the Sweepstakes. Among other points, photo must comply with these Official Rules in all respects, including without limitation, the Content Guidelines below.
To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, photos must be submitted in compliance with the format and other requirements set forth on the website where persons may submit entries/photos (that is, Instagram or Twitter, as applicable); such requirements being made a part of these Official Rules and incorporated herein by reference.
By submitting a photo, entrant gives permission (and warrants and represents that he/she has obtained all rights necessary to give such permission and grant the license herein described, including from the photographer, if other than entrant and other person(s) appearing in the photo, as applicable) to Sponsor and its designees and hereby grants Sponsor and its designees a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license (herein “License”) to post entrant's photo, name, likeness and all other information about the entrant contained in the photo on any media and through any means now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation, the World Wide Web, and to otherwise use entrant's photo, name, likeness and all other information about entrant in the photo, and make derivative works therefrom, without compensation in accordance with the requirements of this Sweepstakes and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor’s products and services, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor). Such License will be confirmed by potential winner upon Sponsor’s request and potential winner agrees to timely complete, sign and deliver any and all necessary documents, including without limitation, documents setting forth any licenses, releases and indemnities that Sponsor in its sole discretion may require, without condition or compensation of any kind, as well as to use his/her best efforts to facilitate Sponsor’s procurement of similar confirming documents from the photographer if other than the potential winner as well as from persons other than the entrant appearing in the photo. Sponsor’s failure to receive all documentation from all individuals within the prescribed timeframe, in each instance as required by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in the disqualification of the entry, the selection of another entry as a potential winner for applicable drawing as discussed below.
Entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Released Parties (as defined in Rule 9 below) from any and all liability associated with possible posting (or, conversely, non-posting) of his/her photo on the www.celebratesinglelife.com (“Website”), including his/her express acknowledgment that (a) if posted, posting of the photo does not constitute any representation by Sponsor as to Contest eligibility; (b) if posted, the photo as posted may differ from the photo submitted by entrant, and may not be viewable at all times, due to technological limitations/malfunctions/errors or other causes; (c) an entrant’s photo will be displayed together, but entrants’ photos may be displayed on the Website in any pattern, sequence or format, and such pattern/sequence/format may or may not be rotated or varied, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. FOR ALL PHOTOS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, THE PHOTOS REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR IS ACTING AS A PASSIVE CONDUIT FOR THE POSTING/PUBLICATION OF PHOTOS AND HAS NO OBLIGATION TO AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SCREENING, MONITORING OR REVIEWING THE CONTENT OF PHOTOS. SPONSOR WILL NOT EDIT PHOTOS SUBMITTED BY ENTRANTS PRIOR TO POSTING THEM ON THE WEBSITE FOR PURPOSES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Entrant further expressly acknowledges that Sponsor does not owe him/her a duty of confidence (or fiduciary duty or the like) with regard to his/her photo and that Sponsor has wide access to ideas, stories, photos, designs and other literary/artistic materials submitted to it from outside sources or being developed by its own employees and that such ideas/stories/photos/designs/literary/artistic materials may be competitive with, similar to (or even identical to) the photo submitted by entrant and that Sponsor shall have no liability to entrant or any third party in conjunction therewith.
Limit one (1) Entry per person per Sweepstakes Period submitted via Instagram or Twitter account. (Do NOT submit the same photo in the same Sweepstakes Period via both Instagram and Twitter; do NOT submit the same photo in the same Sweepstakes Period via Instagram OR Twitter.) Multiple entries and/or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person/email address/Instagram/Twitter account. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the Entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties by any method of entry, are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. All entries must be posted on Instagram or submitted via “tweet” on Twitter in their entirety prior to expiration of Promotion Period. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
You may only use one (1) Twitter account and/or one (1) Instagram account to participate in the Sweepstakes. All Tweets must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at the Twitter Web Site. All Instagram photos must comply with the applicable policies of Instagram available at the Instagram website. Important note: If your Twitter account is set to "protected mode," your updates/responses may not be visible in Sponsor's @WBPicures timeline and may not thus be received by Sponsor unless you previously consented to permit @WBPictures to see your Twitter updates. Do not use the hashtag #SingleLifeSweepstakes for purposes other than participation in the Sweepstakes.
If you opt to access Twitter via your wireless mobile device or if you enter via Instagram (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions.
6. Content Guidelines: In addition to complying with all other requirements of these Official Rules and on the website where persons may submit entries/photos (that is, Twitter or Instagram, as applicable); each Entry, including the accompanying comment (as applicable), must comply with the following guidelines (“Content Guidelines”). Any Entry that Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion, determines is in violation of any Content Guideline will be disqualified. Each Entry and comment must not:
- Contain content, image(s) or material that violates or infringes any third party rights of any kind, including without limitation, any third party privacy, publicity, trade secret and/or intellectual property rights, including third party registered and/or common law copyrights and trademarks;
- Disparage Sponsor, Administrator, any other person or entity affiliated with the Sweepstakes or products, services or entities that are competitive with any of the foregoing;
- Contain brand names, trademarks or logos of any third party other than those owned by or licensed to Sponsor; subject to the photo complying with all other requirements of these Official Rules (including these Content Guidelines) and/or on the website where persons may submit entries/photos (that is, Twitter or Instagram, as applicable) entrant has a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use Sponsor’s trademarks solely and only to incorporate them in his/her photo submitted in this Sweepstakes*;
- Contain content, images, artwork or other creative elements not created by and original to entrant;
- Contain content, images or other material that is misleading, inappropriate, indecent, obscene, offensive, harmful, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous or depicts an unsafe practice;
- Contain content, images or other material that reflects, advocates or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, harm or exploitation of or against any class, group or individual, discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or actions or activities that are restricted, prohibited, illegal or unlawful (including without limitation, the consumption of alcohol or any other controlled substances);
- Contain content, images or other material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to any applicable federal or state laws or regulations;
- Have been previously submitted in a promotion of any kind, or published, posted, exhibited or displayed publicly for commercial use by any means and in any form or media.
In addition to the foregoing, the photo file cannot:
- Contain executable programming of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, time bombs, Easter eggs, cancel bots or any kind of malicious or benign computer programming whatsoever; and
- Contain encrypted content of any kind, including without limitation, encoded messages.
If a file and/or photo cannot be opened, viewed and/or accessed by Sponsor or Administrator for any reason whatsoever, that file and/or photo shall be disqualified without any fault or liability of the Released Parties, as defined below.
*Sponsor grants to each qualified entrant a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable right to include positive, non-disparaging, textual references to the Film and the talent appearing therein (“Sponsor Content”) but not any trailer, Film clip, image, music, or advertising material from or for the Film solely for purposes of and limited to including them in the photos submitted in this Sweepstakes; such right and license will automatically expire without further act of any party at the expiration of the Promotion Period, unless specifically extended on an individual basis by Sponsor in writing in its sole discretion. Any other use of the Sponsor Content will be a violation of Sponsor’s or its applicable licensor’s intellectual property rights. The Sponsor Content cannot be modified, adapted, or edited by entrant; the preceding only excludes modifications due to technological limitations or malfunctions.
Entrant understands and agrees that Sponsor has wide access to ideas, stories and other literary, artistic and creative materials submitted to it from outside sources or developed by its own employees and agents (together, “Sponsor Creative”); and, such Sponsor Creative may be competitive with, similar to (or even identical to) the Sweepstakes photos/comments created and disseminated by Entrants; and, Sponsor shall have no liability to entrant or any third party in respect to or in connection with the development, use, sale and/or commercial exploitation of all or any portion of Sponsor Creative by Sponsor and/or its designees and licensees, all of which liability, if any, entrant hereby expressly and irrevocably waives, releases and discharges. Entrant further understands and agrees that Sponsor and Administrator shall not have any fiduciary duty or duty of confidentiality relative to his/her photo/comment/entry.
FOR ALL PHOTOS POSTED, THE PHOTOS/COMMENTS REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
7. Random Drawing/Selection of Winner: Potential prize winners will be selected via a series of random drawings, with each drawing to occur on or about the day following the conclusion of each Sweepstakes Entry Period from among all eligible entries received during a particular Sweepstakes Entry Period. All non-winning entries from any drawing/Sweepstakes Entry Period will NOT be carried forward to subsequent drawing(s)/Sweepstakes Entry Period(s). For the avoidance of doubt, the content of a person’s photo will not be taken into account in the winner selection process (provided that the photo is determined by Sponsor/Administrator to be in compliance with these Official Rules). All drawings will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
If potential winner entered using Instagram, potential winner will be contacted by message from the Sponsor’s Instagram account (@WBPictures) to the potential winner’s Instagram account. The message will request that the potential winner email the Sponsor to the specified email address with specific personal information (ex: full name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, Instagram username etc.) It is recommended that you confirm your Instagram notification settings are turned on. If potential winner entered via Twitter, he/she will be notified by direct message and must allow for Sponsor to contact him/her via direct message. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within twenty-four (24) hours after notification will result in disqualification. Potential winner may be required to sign and return within three (3) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law (“Winner Documents”). If the Winner Documents are not returned to Sponsor within specified time period (if applicable), potential winner may be disqualified. If potential winner is disqualified, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Entry Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account associated with the Instagram User ID or Twitter account used to participate in the Promotion. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. Prizes, Values and Odds:
Sweepstakes Period #1 Prize (1 winner): Winner will receive a 3-day2-night trip for two (2) to either Los Angeles, California or New York, New York to attend the World Premiere screening of the Film on or around Tuesday, February 9, 2016 (“Event”).
Trip includes roundtrip air travel for two (2) from a major airport nearest the winner’s residence to either Los Angeles, California or New York, New York (airport of departure to be selected by Administrator in its sole discretion), two (2) nights’ stay in one (1) deluxe hotel room (double occupancy), roundtrip ground transportation to/from Los Angeles or New York area airport/hotel, and two (2) tickets (each admit-one) to the world premiere screening ofthe Film. If winner’s residence is within 150 miles of either Los Angeles or New York, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air travel.
Items not included as part of the prize, which are the sole responsibility of the winner, include but are not limited to the following: transportation between winner’s home and the major airport selected by Administrator as the departure airport; meals; travel insurance; room service; laundry service; spa treatments; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; tips and gratuities; income taxes; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Screening tickets do not gain admittance to the premiere after party.
If winner travels alone, prize will be awarded in increments only for actual number of travelers i.e. the winner only but winner will not receive any substitute prize or compensation in conjunction therewith. The guest of the Prize winner must sign and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where legal) prior to issuance of travel documents. Prize winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older.
Trip must be taken February 8-10, 2016. If winner is unavailable to travel on these dates for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner selected (time permitting) from among all remaining eligible entries received for random drawing.
Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. Trip elements may not be substituted and trips are non-commissionable.
The estimated retail value of the Prize trip is $3,000.00. All benefits and payments are personal to the winner and are not redeemable for cash and neither assignable nor transferable. In the event the winner is able to participate in the Trip, but the premiere does not or cannot take place as scheduled, or at all, for reasons including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, Event cancellation, production exigencies, postponement, location changes, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, then Sponsor reserves the right to award the remainder of the Prize with no further obligation or liability to the winner.
Winner and guest must follow all instructions of Sponsors relative to participating in the Trip. Should winner and/or guest fail to adhere to any such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, anti-social, illegal, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate behavior (as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right, without further notice or warning, to terminate the Trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or his/her guest home and take other actions as Sponsor deems appropriate in their sole discretion so as to protect its rights, without any liability or other obligation to winner or guest. In such case, the Sponsor may require that winner forfeit any components of Prize not awarded to him/her and return any prize components (or the value of same) previously awarded to him/her.
Actual final value of trip may be higher or lower based on point of departure, airline ticket and airline availability and cost at time of purchase; winner will not receive the cash difference between estimated retail value and actual final value of prize. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Winner and guest must travel together on specified itinerary and possess any identification or documentation required to travel. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor’s approval (which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion). Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
Sweepstakes Period #2 Prize (1 winner): One (1) Single Life Prize Pack consisting of one (1) $250.00 bliss Spa Gift Card; One (1) $125.00 Cosabella Gift Card and one (1) $120.00 Shoedazzle Gift Card.
Sweepstakes Period #3 Prize (1 winner): Winner will receive a private screening of the 2016 Warner Bros. film “How to be Single” (“Private Screening”) for him/herself and up to one hundred and fifty (150) guests (“Winner’s Guests” or “Guest(s)”) at a movie theatre within 50 miles from the winner’s residence (movie theatre to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Private screening will also include concessions including one (1) small popcorn and one (1) small drink per guest. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,500.00. Grand Prize restrictions include, but are not limited to: • Private Screening must occur between Monday, February 22, 2016 and Sunday, February 28, 2016 at a commercial theater near winner's hometown.
• While Sponsor/Administrator will attempt to accommodate winner’s requested date for Private
Screening, actual date of Private Screening is at Sponsor’s sole discretion and is subject to availability. • Winner’s Guests at Private Screening must be of appropriate age to see “How to be Single”, as determined by the Film’s MPAA rating. If a Guest meets this criterion and is a minor, such minor Guest must be accompanied to Private Screening by his/her parent or legal guardian who will also count as a Guest. • Sweepstakes Prize and elements thereof may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Sweepstakes Prize is not redeemable for cash, either in whole or in part.
• Items NOT included as part of the prize include: alcoholic beverages, insurance, parking, ground transportation between winner’s residence and movie theatre; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. These items are the sole responsibility of the winner and/or the Guests. Prize components that are tickets are in all cases subject to the terms/conditions of use printed thereon, including expiration date. Guest(s) may be required to sign and return a Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law prior to issuance of tickets. If any Guest is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must complete the paperwork. Actual final value of Grand Prize may be higher or lower based on the movie theatre chosen. Winner will NOT receive such difference from the approximate retail value of the prize. If winner chooses to have less than one-hundred and fifty (150) guests attend the Private Screening, prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of guests with no substitute prize or compensation being provided to the winner. Winners are not entitled to exchange, substitute or transfer prize except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law. If for any reason the announced prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may award substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value. Gift card portion(s) of prize for Sweepstakes Period #2 is subject to terms and conditions thereon. Prize will only be delivered to address within the United States. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner, who will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
Odds of winning a prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Limit of one (1) prize per person/family/household.
9. General Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, as well as Fandango, LLC, Instagram, LLC, Twitter Inc. (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to death) arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software (This includes but is not limited to filtering by [or other operation of] the technology of Instagram and/or Twitter, as applicable.) The foregoing also includes any malfunction/error/failure deemed by Sponsor/Administrator in the sole discretion of either party to impact the availability or accessibility of photos submitted by entrants or the transmission or receipt of winner notifications. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes for affected Weekly Sweepstakes Entry Period(s) by means of a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor for affected Weekly Sweepstakes Entry Period(s) or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website and on the Twitter and Instagram accounts for WB Pictures. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person's computer or wireless mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
Persons entering the Sweepstakes further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES** VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
10. Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by law, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or an appropriate California State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
11. Winner’s List: For name of the winners, mail a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt no later than 3/1/16 to: “#SingleLifeSweepstakes Sweepstakes Winner”, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
How to Be Single © 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2016 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. All Rights Reserved.